- This garage is 18 Feet across the front and 21 feet deep.
- It is fully enclosed and features a 9′ X 7′ Roll-Up Door and a 36″ X 72″ walk-in door.
- The sides are 7′ and the center is approximately 10′ high.
- Optional windows are available and the building is priced to be installed on your slab (Slab is not included in this price).
- We can install this on your level land as well (Tie Downs are additional).
Free Delivery & Installation
We offer 12 different color options that you can choose from, making it easier to match the surroundings. Our panels are 29 gauge steel. They are available in standard lengths of 21′, 26′ and 31′.
Cooper Carports is a dealer for American Steel Inc. American Steel Inc. Your rights and responsibilities as the purchaser of an American Steel Inc. building is outlined on the back page of your contract. Buyers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cooper Carports for any act by American Steel Inc. and/or the customer before, during and after the construction of your steel building. Coopers Carports accepts no liability whatsoever. All results of work performed by American Steel Inc. is between the customer and American Steel Inc. Any disputes must be settled directly with the manufacturer and builder American Steel Inc. Cooper Carports will make phone numbers and addresses available to the customer upon request.